The Last Hour
In Previous Post:
- Blessings of Sayyidina Isa علیہ السلام
- Marriage and Children of Isa علیہ السلام
- His Death and Successor.
In This Post:
- Different signs of the Last Hour.
- Sun Rise from the west.
- Beast of the Earth.
- The Fire Of Yaman.
- Death Of believers and the LAST HOUR.
Different Signs Of The Last Hour:
- There will be three cases of sinking in the land: one in the East, one in the West and one in the Arabian Peninsula.
- A peculiar smoke will be seen and it will cover people.
- It will cause in the Believers a slight feverish condition but the heads of the disbeliever will become as though they were roasted on fire.
Sun Rise From The West:
- One of the tokens of the Last Hour will be that one day the Sun will rise from the West instead of the East.
- Immediately on seeing this phenomenon, all the unbelievers will profess belief but their profession will not be accepted and the repentance of the sinful Muslims will also not be approved.
Beast Of The Earth:
- And a beast will emerge from the earth, which will speak to the people.
The Fire Of Yaman:
- Then a fire will rage from Yaman (the depths of Aden) which will push people towards the Mahshar (Syria).
- It will assemble all the Believers IN Syria.
- Even before 30 years have elapsed since the death of Muq’ad, the Qur’an would be raised away from the chests of people and covers of the Mashaf (copies).
- The mountains will move away from their centre and then souls will be extracted.
Death Of Believers And The Last Hour:
- A (pleasant) breeze will blow and take away the souls of the Believers and no Believer will survive on earth.
- Then only the worst people will live on the Earth and they will have sexual intercourse as asses do.
- The mountains would be racked up and the Earth would be spread like leather and straightened. After that, the condition of the Last Hour would be like that of a pregnant cow whose owners would wait day and night, not knowing when it deliver the young.
- Finally, the Last Hour will come on those very worst people of men.
“This is described in the QUR’AN and the AHADITH of the PROPHET صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم under different headings.”
و آخر دعوانا أن الحمد للہ رب العلمین. ولا حول ولا قوۃ ألا باللہ العلی العظیم و الصلوۃ والسلام علی أفضل النبیین و خاتم المرسلین و علی آلہ و صحبہ أجمعین.
“And our last call is that all praise belongs to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. And there is no might and no power except with Allah, the High, the Great. And, may blessings and peace be on the most excellent of Prophets and the seal of Messengers and on His Family and Companions all of them.
And we ask Allah for His intercession of the Day of Judgment.”