In Previous Post:
I wrote about Mischief Of Dajjal. In this post In-Sha-Allah i will share:
- Descent Of Isa علیہ السلام.
- Features Of Isa علیہ السلام.
- Place And Time Of Descent And Imam Mehdi.
End Of The World – Part 7.
When the seige prolongs, The Ameer of the Muslims will tell them, “( for whom do we wait now) wage war against this rebel (so that you get one thing out of it, martyrdom or victory). Hence, all of them will make a firm resolve that they would wage war against Dajjal when morning comes (after the Fajr prayer).
Descent Of Isa علیہ السلام (Jesus):
- That night will be very dark.
- And people will be making preparations for war.
- When someone’s voice will be heard in the darkness in the morning “Redresser of your grievances has come”, people will say in surprise “This is the voice of the satiated person”.
- In short, Sayyidina Isa علیہ السلام will descend at the time of Fajr prayer.
- At the time of descent, he will have placed both his hands on the shoulders of two angels.
Features Of Isa علیہ السلام (Jesus):
- He will resemble the well known companion, Urwah Bin Masood رضی اللہ عنہ.
- He will of medium height and built, red and white complexioned.
- His hair will be down to his shoulders straight and clean and bright as they are after bath.
- When he would bow down his head, drops would Trickle (or seem Trickle) as if there were pearls.
- An Armour on the body and a pair of light yellow coloured garments.
- The People among whom he will descend will be the most righteous people of that period made up of 800 men and 400 women.
- He introduced himself when they asked about him, and he found out there sentiments and views about Jihad against Dajjal.
- At that time Imam Mehndi will be the Ameer of Muslims, who would have appeared before the descent of Isa علیہ السلام.
Place And Time Of Descent And Imam Mehdi:
- Sayyidina Isa علیہ السلام will descend near white minaret in Eastern side of Damascus or in Baitul Maqdis near Imam Mehdi.
- At that moment Imam Mehndi would have stepped forward to lead the Fajr prayer. And the Iqamah for the prayer would have been called.
- Imam Mehdi will request Sayyidina Isa علیہ السلام to lead the prayer but he will decline.
- And he will say “It is the honour of this Ummah that some of them are Ameer over some others”.
- When Imam Mehdi would begin to step back, he would place his hand on his back and say “You alone lead the prayer”. Because the Iqamah of this prayer is called for you.
- Hence, Imam Mehdi will lead that prayer himself.
- And Isa علیہ السلام too will offer the prayer under his leadership.
- Then on getting up from ruku’ he will say after سمع اللہ لمن حمدہ
قتل اللہ الدجال و أظھر المومنین.
In-Sha-Allah In Next Post:
- War with Dajjal.
- The Killing Of Dajjal And Muslim Victory.
Till then Allahafix and keep sharing